Sunday School for all ages at 9:00 a.m.
Office: Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Our Mission: With Christ our Savior as model and the Holy Spirit as guide,
we gather to worship God, and go forth to serve, sharing our faith and God’s love.
Forgiven and freed by God in Jesus Christ, we commit ourselves:
- To nurture our faith through prayer and Bible study
- To attend to the needs of our church family
- To support the mission of the church worldwide
- To work for justice and peace
- To build an inclusive, caring community of women that strengthens the Presbyterian Church (USA) and
witnesses to the promise of God's kingdom and the saving grace of Jesus Christ!
Each woman of FPC is included in Presbyterian Women and invited to become a member of one of our circles:
The Night Circle meets Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m. and the Morning Circle meets Tuesday
of each month at 10:00 a.m. for business, Bible study, and prayer.
At large: No meetings, but available to assist with various church family duties.
Home: For those who can no longer be active but enjoy being visited.
Contact the church office at 919-734-5392 to reach the Moderator of Presbyterian Women who will assign you to a circle of your choice.
We welcome all women into our circles and we provide many opportunities for involvement in the work of our church:
- Delivering flowers or gifts for the elderly or those who are ill
- Organizing parties at retirement homes
- Preparing a community lunch one Wednesday during Lent
- Preparing and serving bereavement meals
- Preparing casseroles or meals for the ill
Anyone who is interested in learning more about the work of Presbyterian Women is encouraged
to contact Mrs. Susan Stackhouse, the moderator.
Presbyterian Women Honorary Life Member 2022: Mrs. Kathryn Spicer